Monday, January 18, 2016

Powder Sgrafitto Abstract Drawing _Days 17 & 18

Ohhh... must catch up here!

Day 17 assignment was to draw Resfeber, a Swedish term "The restless beat of a traveler's heart before the journey begins, a mixture of anxiety and anticipation.  I wonder if the anxiety is over missing the plane like I did my last trip heh heh



Day 18 is a yiddish term, trepverter which is a witty comback you think of only when it is too late to use.  Literally "staircase words"  I'm sure we've all been there!  I jokingly made the statement that once I posted my drawing to the FB group I'd probably come up with a better idea, but that didn't 
happen.  Oh well, it is what it is!                                                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment